Re: SURPRISE!SURPRISE! -> OT

When? Where? Did you hear this on Newsnut or Faux?
I could post a list of "Doctor" Condi's lies. You know, Yellowcake Condi... aluminum tube Condi, never read the NIE Condi, never "thought" of planes as weapons Condi. That one. Would it make any difference to you? Did you imagine that she all of a sudden started telling the truth? She contradicts herself with almost every public statement.
Don't you wish you could hear her speech that she was going to give on 9/11 selling the pork barrel missile defense scam? In order to protect us, it has been made secret. I'm sure that a speech that was going to be made to the public must have vital national security information and couldn't possibly be hidden from the citizens of the country for politicial considerations... why that would make them sort of a bunch of Mayberry Machiavellians.
I guess considering that you believe the silly stuff about Clinton killing Vince Foster and that Saddam smuggled nuclear weapons out of his secret labs in Iraq, you better not start looking for the truth. Just trust Rush.
--
"Stated simply, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein has weapons of
mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against

Yeah, message hurts so slime him.

You talkin' about the oil tanker and Bush protector, Yellowcake Condi?

If you believe the Bush administration, it sounds as if it was at or near #1 to the Clinton administration. There were plenty of warnings. What about the Rudman report?

You can rest assured that prostitution in New Orleans lost a few girls, because that was given a higher priority than terrorist attacks.

Beyond the fact that your analogy is incomplete and understated, it sounds exactly like conservative arguments against all those silly constitutional liberalisms. Lock 'em up! Throw away the key. They don't need a lawyer!
A better analogy would be that a pedophile kept attacking children and vowed not to stop, but that couldn't be considered serious enough to worry about.

Huh? What are you talking about? There were all sorts of warnings, including from foreign intelligence services. Bushco was too busy carving up election booty.

Yeah, that silly Osama wanting for Iraq to fall and enter into chaos. We really got em on that one. And of course handing him the ultimate victory, having the US leadership defecate on the constitution while engaging in massive corruption. Another victory for... uh... for uh... uh... FREEDOM AND JUSTICE. That's it.

Yeah, he should've told the truth to a British newspaper, because they don't count, because they're liberal.

Oh, there you go doing that Orwell thing... look up slander in a dictionary and don't use the doublespeak/RNC definition.

Do you think its possible that Condi is lying to protect Bush and that he is a dishonest megalomaniac... not whether you think he is, because you sound like you love the guy, but whether you think it is possible.
"Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof - the smoking gun - that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud." - Bush
with respect to the claim that Iraq was seeking uranium in Africa: "Now, if there were doubts about the underlying intelligence . . . those doubts were not communicated to the President, to the Vice President, or to me." - Rice statement later proven to be false
"We do know that there have been shipments going into . . . Iraq . . . of aluminum tubes that . . . are only really suited for nuclear weapons programs, centrifuge programs." - another Rice lie, unless you buy the incompetence argument that she doesn't read the NIE
"the declaration fails to account for or explain Iraq's efforts to get uranium from abroad." - bizzarely in an op-ed piece by Rice titled 'Why we know Iraq is lying.'
"[t]he intelligence community did not know at that time, or at levels that got to us . . . that there was serious questions about this report." - one of several yellowcake fabrications proven false
Other than providing a skirt for Bush to hide behind, is there ANYTHING that she has done with even the possibility of being referred to as competent???????????????????????????????????
Why is she there?????????
And of course since you wish to lay blame and fault, it all has to fall on the Bush Administration?
I think there is only one quality worse than hardness of heart and that is

Bill, are you OK? Why have you edited out all the relevant responses? You're nut running like Bush does, are you? You know that 9/11 wasn't a blindside, don't you?
You know that Condi has been caught lying for Bush repeatedly, don't you?
To answer you, I sure wouldn't lay all fault on Bush although there is plenty there.
I wonder if he has ever taken any responsibility in his entire life.
Some responsibility has to go to the mouth foaming kooks who passed around fake stories about Clinton's bodylist or Gore's lies along with supporting all the investigations into nothing. You know, the same people who criticized him for being a "nation-builder," or using his office to campaign with... etcetera ad infinitum... or should I say situational ethics ad infinitum.
--
"The President is merely the most important among a lange number of
public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree

on
I always redact the useless text.

You expected it and didn't warn anyone? So it's YOUR fault?
Seems strange that from your view, EVERYONE in the government KNEW this was going to happen but did nothing. You live on conspiracy theories don't you? Even that "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"? (Amazon.com product link shortened)
The fault is Bin Laden's

When?
I don't care for the kooks either. But you're sounding like one.
As much as I would love to hang another rope of morality around his immoral neck, 9\11 wasn't Clinton's "fault" either.

lol... yeah, the same questions the entire world is asking, except for you, right Bill? Be honest. You can't and/or won't respond. Hell, one of the questions was for you to back up your own attack of "slander." Is that useless text? Accusing someone of a criminal act because they dare to criticize the ruler in power... sounds downright Baathist.
Do you want to know some worthless text that should be redacted? Its the usual RNC slime against Clarke. He didn't say anything that hasn't been said before. Woodward said much the same thing. O'Neill said much the same thing. It all sounds completely in character for Bush, yet you regurgitate the slime. I suppose you found the "politics of personal destruction" to be objectionable.

Gee, your childish response evades the fact that there were plenty of warnings and lots of indications. The Gore commission among others.

Gee, that doesn't sound remotely like anything I have ever said. Does it help you psychologically to invent an exaggeration like that? "Blindside" - gak.

You mean like Al Qaeda? That sort of conspiracy? Or operation Northwoods? Iran-Contra terrorism funding by the US? The Arkansas project? Do you know what conspiracy means legally?
Who do you think killed Vince Foster Bill? I dare you to be honest. Don't run like Doug.
Even that "Vast Right Wing

lol... sounds funny. Do you have it? I'd love to hear the claim that the Arkansas Project never existed.

All right! I guess Clinton isn't to blame for anything either. What's it like to completely reverse positions all the time?

COME ON BILL. BE SERIOUS. I listed a bunch of them already. Do you want me to do it again? They're not hard to find. She is even mocked by conservatives.

You never took part Bill? You don't believe all the fabrications about Clinton and Gore? The "kooks" include lots of mainstream conservatives like Rush Limbaugh. You know there were lots of big investigations, right? Zero evidence before and after?

When is anyone responsible?
Saying Bush has no responsibility for a grossly corrupt administration filled with criminals, incompetents, endless spin/PR people and lunatics like Bolton is BS. Saying Bush has no responsibility when he spent the entire month prior to the attack doing photo ops, campaigning, vacationing and OF COURSE fund raising before the attack is BS. Saying that Bush has no responsibility when he was told what was going on and did virtually nothing is such a steaming pile of psychobabbling rationalization that even you don't believe it. Do you?
"I will not permit any course that leaves America undefended." - Bush during a campaign speech (at taxpayer expense) to veterans 13 days before 9/11
OK. You're right.
I think there is only one quality worse than hardness of heart and that is

Coward.
At the very least provide an example of "slander."
--
"Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense
that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!" -

PJ, you really should try getting your news from sources other than Dan Blather or moveon.org. Clarke has testified twice. But not the same each time.

Doug, you're wrong about the testimony. You should listen to something besides Limbaugh, Newsnut or Faux - all AKA the RNC.
I'm fully aware of both statements. Besides, Bush has pretty much admitted he was telling the truth by not contradciting anything he says. Clarke's statement was under oath and it would be EASY to prosecute him for perjury, but they can't because it wasn't.
I could post a list of "Doctor" Condi's lies. You know, Yellowcake Condi... aluminum tube Condi, never read the NIE Condi, never "thought" of planes as weapons Condi. That one. Would it make any difference to you? Did you imagine that she all of a sudden started telling the truth? She contradicts herself with almost every public statement.