Re: Such a Warm Welcome I Think I'll stay.... Until the War's over!.....

Good Lord, he thinks we were a warm welcome??? I would hate to see how he is received every where else.

And he wants to stay till the war is over? What war? The one we won in

2003?
Reply to
Leon

I suspect that was sarcasm. His 'warm' welcome amounted to 'phasers on stun'.

Well, not actually a war ... just the screaming of the voices in his head.

Bill

Reply to
Bill in Detroit