Re: Such a Warm Welcome I Think I'll stay.... Until the War's over!.....

Your best post todate

Good Lord, he thinks we were a warm welcome??? I would hate to see how he is received every where else.
And he wants to stay till the war is over? What war? The one we won in 2003?
Leon wrote:

I suspect that was sarcasm. His 'warm' welcome amounted to 'phasers on stun'.

Bill
is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make