Re: Styrofoam Fasteners

velcro strips. to attach the velcro strips there is styrofoam construction adhesive.
Add pictures here
✖
Depending on size, covering materials, location, age of kids...
Have you ever seen styrofoam catch light?
You may want to rethink its use as a playstuff... It's probably safe in most locations, but model a worst case scenario and think it through carefully.
Add pictures here
✖

Yes, the modified material burn until you take the heat away and then it goes out. It won't sporadically start to burn. In tests by Factory Mutual with a burning wastebasket, it proved safer than wall paneling.
Add pictures here
✖

I'm thinking those stick-on picture hangers and elastic bands...
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 24, 10:49 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I agree with the velcro idea but make sure you use the industrial grade stuff.
Add pictures here
✖