Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ ykemzyb

Victim_of_American snipped-for-privacy@afexpe.net.in wrote in

++++
Them's my sympathies .... exactly !!

Does this mean you're speechless? I was when I read the bottom part of this diatribe.

Anyone read the bottom of this diatirbe - below "[Ignore what follows]"
Is this guy just nuts or is it written in code?

I think it is some kind of attempt to fool automated anti-spam code in moderated newsgroups.
Tom
<< Anyone read the bottom of this diatirbe - below "[Ignore what follows]" >>
Actually that was the only part that made sense...the kind of nattering that eminates from padded cells. Illogical, short sighted and sad. Hope his shrink can help him.
Joe

I'm pretty sure that it was computer-generated.

Nope, it is a randomly generated series of nouns and verbs, designed to defeat anti-spam filters and filters that eliminate massively cross-posted garbage. That the OP was using a filter end-around should tell you something.
I was about to say that this was the best way to deal with whackos, but it's not. The best is to not reply at all.
Please don't blank-post the trolls.
B.