Re: Something for all you married Wreckers

LOL SWMBO'll get a kick out of it when she sees it on the fridge tonight.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/11/03
Swingman wrote:

Me too. It just came out of the printer. I can't wait 'til she reads it. :)

<snippage>
nsum - - - you actually had nerve enough to SHOW THIS to her? You don't have "brass" ones, you have great big shiny "stainless steel" ones!!!!!(LOL) Nahmie

FIL retired this year... I'm gonna email it to him and see whether or not we're in the will. <g>
djb
--
------
WOMD?

I suspect it ain't SWMBO who's going to be getting the kick! :-)