Re: Software for drawing your woodworking projects.

I use SmartSketch for my drawings. Turbo Cad is great also. There is Chief Architect that is easy to use also. Just make sure that you can set up your original file prior to starting the drawing and save it under the default name. That way when you open the program it has all the settings ready for you to use and you dont have to go through the default setings again. Autocad is a very complex cad program although I have heard that the lite program is much easier to use. I cant say that I have had any experience working on it.

Reply to
<Doug