Re: Soapstone

Hello all,

As a soapstone artist/carver/sculptor I can assure you that properly selected stone which has been finished right will last forever.

Visit my web site to see some of the beautiful variations in colour available. You will find on my LINKS page many sources for stone and related materials.

And who knows, you may even want to order a finished piece or commission your own. Jim's Soapstone Carvings

va3os