Re: So this is global warming

If you can't believe an Aggie . . . http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/editorial/outlook/4561946.html
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

"NuWaveDave" wrote in message

I R 1, believe me .... but the Houston Chronicle??
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/07/07

It was meant tongue-in-cheek but . . . What? You'd shoot the delivery boy?
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

snip
About 2%, the rest is balderdash. The Chronicle looks more like the NYT everyday and they haven't figured out the NYT is losing ground.
"NuWaveDave" wrote in message

boy?
Boy? You mean the asshole who "no habla English" and litters my yard twice a week with an unwanted "complimentary copy", despite repeated, polite, calls to the paper requesting that they not do so?
Hmmm....
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/07/07

Oh, so you HAVE tried habla-ing with him. Why don't you wait for him one morning and throw it back at him? You know, it is Houston's leading information source. ~:o) -- NuWave Dave in Houston

save up about two weeks worth...bundle it with twine, THEN throw it back at him.

Just don't let one play with fire...
--
FF