Re: Siding Router Table

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 00:27:38 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com wrote:
go to www.diynet.com and do a search on their site for "sliding router table" I got 40 results but wasn't going to look for the specific one, so go check it out......

jbaiardo wrote:

Maybe the Multi Router?
http://www.thejdscompany.com/multi.htm
UA100
IIRC, the multi-router runs in the neighborhood of US$2.5K.
About the same as a fully loaded laptop ... and it will last a lot longer, should you need any justification. ;>)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/24/03.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in message wrote:

Go to:
http://www.jessem.com/main_page.htm
but it's not on there yet. It's due in September it appears.
Phil
They sold out of the original version and are supposedly coming out with a newly engineered one.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/24/03

Hmmm. With the suspecting nature I have, I sometimes interpret "coming out with a newly engineered one" as meaning that the original one had a problem ...
--
Best regards
Han