Re: ShopSmith Mark V - Any good?

If any shopsmith owners are interested, I have a 59 Magna model 710 table saw that needs a motor. This saw has a shopsmith arbor for the 1 1/4 inch adapter. This saw would be great for a shopsmith owner that needs a stand alone table saw but doesnt want to get rid of the shopsmith accessories. I will post a picture of it on abpw if anyone is intrested...
first person to columbus (Pataskala) Ohio can have it for $50 obo....