Re: Shop Storage - How Do You Do It?

Page 2 of 2

No pics, but I made a storage compartment that holds nine of the wooden boxes that tangelos come in. I got the boxes from cow-orkers who were going to throw them away; now they're drawers that hold stuff.
--
I wish the buck stopped here; I could use a few

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:11:05 -0700, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Home Depot sells "Gorilla Racks", very strong, no tools assembly, just replace the included particleboard with 3/4" plywood.
    --Here's my shop storage solution for lightweight stuff: http://www.nmpproducts.com/bookcase.htm     --Here are various photos of other things I've done: http://www.nmpproducts.com/storage.htm     --And here are a few photos of welded things for heavier materials: http://www.nmpproducts.com/welding.htm
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Have you noticed that ALL
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the candidates are jerks?