Re: Shed roof question

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 12:37:55 -0500, the infamous -MIKE- scrawled the following:

Steve Turner wrote: >> I've long wondered why none of these builders have ever thought to >> incorporate a good quality shed on a slab (with electricity) straight >> into the overall plan for the subdivision. Everybody needs a shed; >> wouldn't it be a good selling point to have a well-designed, >> top-quality, aesthetically pleasing shed for every house in the >> neighborhood? >> > >I don't know about them but if I ever build again, I'm starting with an >outbuilding, first, then the house.

That's how one of the wreck.metalheads did it. Harold had his 3-car garage built (complete with metalshop space and HVAC) and he and his wife moved into that. They've lived in it for years now, as they build the main house.

Reply to
Larry Jaques