Re: Sgt. Jessie Davila, 29, of Greensburg, Kan., died in Baghdad, Iraq, on Feb. 20, when an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle.

This child is really confused with life. Showing disgust with the growing death toll is fine. We probably shouldn't have gone over there in the first place. But to trivialize the deaths with "OOPS" is beyond my understanding. As I noted in an earlier post, this guy reminds me of one of Kansas' most notorious nut-case, the 'reverend' Fred Phelps. Phelps hates everyone and everything. He has rationalized that God hates soldiers for a variety of reasons. His band of sociopaths demonstrate at soldier's funerals all over the Midwest.

He's cut from the same tattered fabric as this nut-case.

RonB

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah - I'm a shit-scumming........

Reply to
RonB

Like the one you claim you went to? Hell, you're not even man enough to say who you are and where you went, much less give any evidence at all of your service. You're a coward and a vulgar one too.

Reply to
Upscale