Re: SCHUH and COHEN are JEWISH

To be baptised is not the way to enter into the Kingdom of Our Lord and Savior. Baptism is a symbolic means of showing our salvation to the people. The only way to enter Heaven is to be saved. This means asking Jesus to come into our hearts and forgive us from our sins. If an individual really means it with his hearts He will forgive us and save us from an everlasting burning Hell. Read Rmans 10:9

break.
Did he say he believed her??
Susan