Re: Run Your Car On Water

Tidal power is not, but without nuclear power to keep the oceans liquid, the tides would be solid earth/ice tides
--
FF

In article <a73f891f-37b5-4c6d-94c2-4f622281c7a2

Without nukular power (from the above mentioned "some earlier star") there wouldn't be tides.
--
Keith

There will be tides on planets in orbit around brown dwarfs.
But without some other star, they would have no water.
--
FF

In article <a9bcc20d-4c65-49ca-b8d1-df57aa1d2bc3@

No planet.
--
Keith

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Yes, sunlight is a product of nuclear fusion as is all the other energy we are currently using on earth. The exception would be if we actually tamed nuclear fusion here on earth. Then we would have some energy that did not originate in this or some other star. -- Doug
snipped-for-privacy@classtech.com says...

Only if the fuel is H1. Anything else would have been made by in another fusion reaction (star).
--
Keith

Douglas Johnson wrote:

... and history repeats itself again. This was an old Laurel and Hardy comedy bit (based upon real scam artists) from the WWII gas rationing era. Probably been around as long as there have been cars.

snipped-for-privacy@classtech.com says...

Three laws of thermodynamics:
1. You can't win. 2. You can't break even. 3. You can't get out of the game.
--
Keith