Re: Router for plexi

SimonLW (in 450a5d42$1 said:
| While I'm at it, is there such a thing as a low cost CNC router for | home use? Perhaps in the $20K range. 36x24" table or close?
Check for low-cost CNC routers. Several companies produce 0-flute bits for routing plastic. (Google is your friend)
You can also build your own. It's not as difficult as you might expect - and provides the opportunity to have the features and characteristics that _you_ want. You can take a look at one of my designs by following the JBot link at the page below. I built that machine because I wanted the 0.0002" step size for joinery work.
You can take a look at a ShopBot machine and some of the things I've done with it my following some of the other links on the page.