Re: ROTFLMAO -- Russian gangster built a 13 story WOODEN house

>>> This is definitely something worth checking out, very funny. There is >>> a picture in the article. Typically Russian story in many ways. >>> >>>

In Arkhangel'sk? You bet it would cost a fortune, even though it's an "ice-free" port. Most of the time. Heat it with Baltic birch?

Reply to
George

Where do you want to put that match?

Mark

Reply to
Markem

Markem wrote: | On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:01:02 -0600, "Morris Dovey" | wrote: | || Lee Michaels wrote: || ||| A house that big would cost a fortune to heat. Maybe Morris could ||| put in some solar heating. || || ROFLMAO || || HET! - Morris can imagine only one circumstance in which that house || might ever be warm in winter. | | Where do you want to put that match?

Too much danger to the rest of the town if it burns.

Perhaps when the builder expires, the town can condemn the building and salvage enough lumber to construct a civic center, a new school, and a retirement home...

Just speculating... What do you suppose would be the result of setting a nice ashwood file in a first floor fireplace? Do you suppose this guy actually built a 13-story chimney? (My guess would be 'no'.)

Morris Dovey