Re: ROTFLMAO -- Russian gangster built a 13 story WOODEN house

"ice-free" port. Most of the time. Heat it with Baltic birch?

Where do you want to put that match?
Mark
Markem wrote: | On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:01:02 -0600, "Morris Dovey"
| || Lee Michaels wrote: || ||| A house that big would cost a fortune to heat. Maybe Morris could ||| put in some solar heating. || || ROFLMAO || || HET! - Morris can imagine only one circumstance in which that house || might ever be warm in winter. | | Where do you want to put that match?
Too much danger to the rest of the town if it burns.
Perhaps when the builder expires, the town can condemn the building and salvage enough lumber to construct a civic center, a new school, and a retirement home...
Just speculating... What do you suppose would be the result of setting a nice ashwood file in a first floor fireplace? Do you suppose this guy actually built a 13-story chimney? (My guess would be 'no'.)