Re: Rigid 3650 on sale at HD- Thank you Skip and a mini gloat

Beat'cha by 90 cents. Store had it for $466, they took your coupon (Thamk you!) for a total of $419.40. Of course there was tax (grrr), which brought it to an even $454.00. The finance committee had blessed it off at list price long ago, but I figured I could wait - turned out to be about 4 years. Now, just to put the beast together - figured I'd try unpacking it in the van and moving it piecemeal to assemble. Sawdust!
Make sure you have a burly friend to help ya turn that beast over after assembly. I nearly ruined the "family jewels" when I tried it by myself. Fortunately my neighbor heard my screams and came to help <G>
Happy Sawdust....

Joe...
You're very welcome...I love mine...
Despite the instructions, dont put the cast iron extensions on until you turn the saw upright and have the lift installed (easier on the head). Some more good stuff... http://woodworkerplusplus.googlepages.com/home
Skip www.ShopFileR.com

Joe,
Also, If you have any questions or problems on assembly, give a holler. It is still fresh in my mind, and I am sure others here have gone through it as well.
Skip www.ShopFileR.com