Re: Rigid 3650 on sale at HD- Thank you Skip and a mini gloat

Beat'cha by 90 cents. Store had it for $466, they took your coupon (Thamk you!) for a total of $419.40. Of course there was tax (grrr), which brought it to an even $454.00. The finance committee had blessed it off at list price long ago, but I figured I could wait - turned out to be about 4 years. Now, just to put the beast together - figured I'd try unpacking it in the van and moving it piecemeal to assemble. Sawdust!

Reply to
Joe

Make sure you have a burly friend to help ya turn that beast over after assembly. I nearly ruined the "family jewels" when I tried it by myself. Fortunately my neighbor heard my screams and came to help

Happy Sawdust.... "Joe >" Store had it for $466, they took your coupon (Thamk you!) for a total of

Reply to
Plano Bill

Joe...

You're very welcome...I love mine...

Despite the instructions, dont put the cast iron extensions on until you turn the saw upright and have the lift installed (easier on the head). Some more good stuff...

"Joe >" Store had it for $466, they took your coupon (Thamk you!) for a total of

Reply to
Skip Williams

Joe,

Also, If you have any questions or problems on assembly, give a holler. It is still fresh in my mind, and I am sure others here have gone through it as well.

Skip

Skip Williams