Re: recommendation for face shield

consider the airmate - the 3-M helmet that has a hepa filter - since it's also a ANSI rated hard hat, it offers a lot of proection the face shield only items don't - it's pricy ($600 or so) but personally I think my lungs and head are worth more than that (to me, anyway :)) envirosafety has them on their web site