Re: Read the Intro...Ouch!

HAHAHHAH Now that was funny!!!!
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.

I believe peafowl are commonly used as same in some countries. But geese, them buggers can break a bone if they come at you hard. Mean bastids.
djb
--
It's probably time to change my sig line, eh?

Dave Balderstone wrote:

Attack geese are dangerous, but a stick or a kick to the head settles them right down. Used to walk through a flock of them twice a day when I lived in CT. The upside is goose dinner and no regrets.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
"dave in fairfax" wrote in message

Just walking by a mama goose sitting on a nest is enough to make a grown man walk softly, and quickly, IIRC. As a kid, when we were gathering eggs, I was always amazed how a mouth with no visible teeth could cause so much pain .
Goose dinner is good, however.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/04

I would have paid money to see that!
If you ever want to see a system operator with that "deer in the headlights" look. . . . NCR304 system(early 60's), using Ampex tape drives. Denny had just mounted a reel of tape, closed the door and was doing the "button dance" to complete *loading*, when the whole room went dead silent. This whole system operated with 3 phase 230VAC 400cycle that was produced by a motor generator in the air conditioner room, and just as he did the *button dance*, a diode in the exciter current control circuit died, ergo no 400cycle 3phase etc., and the whole room went utterly silent except for the slight "sighing" of the air conditioning.
--
Nahmie
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving