Re: Rant - This country is screwed up

They work in the bathroom too. My wife thinks it is terrible that I text her from the bathroom.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Texting is one thing, but the guy holding a business phone call from the next stall is a bit icky.

Reply to
krw

I can just hear the echo in his call - and a flush next door... and the customer rolls his eyes.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

You've probably heard of this method, but for those who haven't, it appears to work (sometimes)!

upscale

Fortunately, my new Samsung is waterproof. Hope I never have to find out how well it works. An incredible number of phones meet their demise in the toilet though.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

This is really interesting, have you got a link for this Lew?

Reply to
sofarris

FYI, I have the Samsung S5 Active. A friend of mine has the same phone. He forgot he had it in his back pocket and when swimming this summer. After 30 minutes in the pool he realized his mistake. There was no damage and the moisture indicators did not turn red.

Reply to
Nova

----------------------------------------------- "sofarris" wrote:

-------------------------------------------- Nope.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

how about more pay phones? bring them back

Reply to
Contrarian

Sounds like a good business venture for you.

Reply to
krw

Who should pay for them? If profitable, they'd still be there.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski