Re: Rant - This country is screwed up

They work in the bathroom too. My wife thinks it is terrible that I text her from the bathroom.

Texting is one thing, but the guy holding a business phone call from the next stall is a bit icky.

I can just hear the echo in his call - and a flush next door... and the customer rolls his eyes.
Martin

You've probably heard of this method, but for those who haven't, it appears to work (sometimes)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAteBSMvbA

On 10/23/2014 11:23 AM, snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

Fortunately, my new Samsung is waterproof. Hope I never have to find out how well it works. An incredible number of phones meet their demise in the toilet though.
'Lew Hodgett[_6_ Wrote: > ;3299469']"Leon" wrote:

This is really interesting, have you got a link for this Lew?
--
sofarris

FYI, I have the Samsung S5 Active. A friend of mine has the same phone. He forgot he had it in his back pocket and when swimming this summer. After 30 minutes in the pool he realized his mistake. There was no damage and the moisture indicators did not turn red.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Lew

how about more pay phones? bring them back
On 10/29/2014 7:30 PM, Contrarian wrote:

Who should pay for them? If profitable, they'd still be there.
On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 23:30:22 +0000 (UTC),

Sounds like a good business venture for you.