Re: Randall L. Lamberson, 36, of Springfield, Mo

I am very thankful that is so much easier for me to plonk you than the effort you take to post.

Its rewarding for me seeing you waste your time each time you change names. It's the dog chasing the tail. LOL

Reply to
Leon

"TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD" wrote in news:u583g.1132$0z.1047@trnddc01:

2089 dead?

What about the one million that die every year?

Reply to
R. Pierce Butler

ssshhhh!!!! No one EVER dies.

Reply to
Locutus

They don't factor into the troll's Al Queada supporting, cut and run political agenda. It's occasionally amusing to poke at this particular troll because it makes itself such an easy target, but this should only be done on an occasional basis for the carthartic release. More often and it really becomes more "kicking cripples" as an old mentor once phrased it. In this case, it's a battle of wits with an unarmed combatant. Oh, Fifi, I know you're going to start snapping and jumping up and down and respond with your trademark poor cursing at this post (you were in the military? Yeah, right, I've worked with military people, you don't have the creativity nor breadth of vocabulary to even come close to passing as a vet) -- don't bother. Just like the little foofy dogs that go nuts as people pass by the house window. Yap away Fifi.

Mark & Juanita

"TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD" wrote in news:SGa3g.4901$bU6.3473@trnddc06:

Why do you choose to ignore the plight of one million innocents? Over 20 million have died so far. Why don't you say something about a huge human tragedy?

Reply to
R. Pierce Butler

"TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD" wrote in news:Hsc3g.206$q%6.193@trnddc01:

It is apparant that you never say anything about them so what conclusion are we supposed to arrive at? It is apparant you don't really care about the millions dead but choose to concentrate on a few thousand.

Reply to
R. Pierce Butler