Re: R/C COMAAT VEHICLES

Reminds me of the BattleBots show -- remote-controlled machines built by anyone from high-schoolers to professional machinists, with budgets from about $100 to over $20K, vying for the Giant Nut, some shop tools, and bragging rights. Not many wooden 'bots, though. They would become sawdust and splinters after a few seconds in the Box with the likes of Killer Hurtz, Die-Sector, Vlad the Impaler, Nightmare, and Son of Whyachi. :-)
David Keenan wrote:

I haven't seen that in seems like years. Is it no longer on Comedy Central or something?
Could be SWMBO just doesn't leave it there anymore. She owns the channel changer. I try to stay away from the idiot box anyway.

Central
Comedy Central ran through the last season and then dropped the show -- at first, BattleBots was mostly robot combat with some fun commentary and some shots in the build area, but then in ate seasons they dropped Bill Nye and added Carmen Electra, and then even some wierd overweight guy in a cheesy superhero costume, running around San Francisco. The rules went through some changes, and then (I figure) there were too many rule being written and things just fell apart like a poorly-built bot running across the Kill Saws. I'm still hoping that some channel like TLC will pick up the show and keep it G-rated as well. :-)