Re: QUESTIONS ANSWERED

How about "Why are you such a spamming ass-wipe?"

Or, a better question, "why did you repost the spammer's address, which defeated the filters and cancel messages that would have made it otherwise invisible"?

Sorry, I didn't consider the filter crowd. I normally just ignore the junk like I should.
BTW, I looked at his sight to answer your question and I couldn't find it.
Frank

That's because some of us reported the abuse, which apparently caused the message and website to be terminated.
proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:
bloody god's police again...

Not at all, top-posting Nick, I could give a crap what the content of the spam is, but when someone reposts it, that defeats all the efforts which go into place to cancel and filter it. I figure if people are ignorant that they're helping the spammer, they'd want to know.