Re: Purchased without proper consent

Page 2 of 2
Leon wrote:

hahaha, she got my hand me down. Besides it's to small for me.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Did she tell you it was too big for you??? ;~) Sounds like things worked out as she intended. :~)
Leon wrote:

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
evodawg wrote:

mapdude wrote:

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Greg O wrote:

family into debt for my pleasure or wants. But I also see them as investments as long as I don't crash any.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

One of my suppliers does the investment thing with older Porsches. He knows what to buy, and when to sell. If I were to try that, I'd probably end up eating one. And he drives nice ones...for free. Bastard! <G>

Wow! Muy Hombre.