Re: Purchased without proper consent

I believe in his case the financial situation may have something to do with it. I have one HD, with my wife's blessing, but no way am I gonna get her blessing for one or two more! No way we can afford it so something would have to give else ware in the home! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Well I think that had a lot to do with it. I would never knowingly put my family into debt for my pleasure or wants. But I also see them as investments as long as I don't crash any.

Reply to
evodawg

evodawg wrote in news:mtyQj.243$Rk6.114@trnddc07:

Wow! Muy Hombre.

Reply to
Hank

"Greg O" wrote in news:SazQj.17643$ snipped-for-privacy@fe11.news.easynews.com:

Nice man.

Reply to
Hank

One of my suppliers does the investment thing with older Porsches. He knows what to buy, and when to sell. If I were to try that, I'd probably end up eating one. And he drives nice ones...for free. Bastard!

Reply to
Robatoy

"Greg O" wrote in news:z4NQj.17476$ snipped-for-privacy@fe08.news.easynews.com:

Interesting perspective on how little it takes to keep your wife happy. I wonder if she is happy with little or just accepts her lot in life. I was married to a woman that was difficult to please. I didn't think I was a sap. Should have married someone that was easy to please. Wouldn't have had to try.

Reply to
Hank

Probably a little of both. We spend more time enjoying life, than fighting it! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

In my case, it's simply a woman who's happy with _herself_.

She doesn't care what others have, do, drive, etc...

I dated several women who were difficult to please, so I ditched them and held out until I found one that wasn't. A person who isn't happy in their own skin will never have "enough".

I do sappy things like pick flowers for her in the woods, leave her silly voice mails, and write silly messages on packages UPS delivers for her.

**
**

B A R R Y

B A R R Y wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Those are not sappy things. Sounds like you are a man that appreciates a woman.

Reply to
Hank