Re: Purchased without proper consent

This guy bought a bike without first checking with his wife.

Guy is an idiot. Every one knows that then you wife says "Fine" or "Do what

ever the f***" you want, it means you better not do it.

Reply to
Leon

"Leon" wrote

Guy is an idiot. Every one knows that then you wife says "Fine" or "Do what ever the f***" you want, it means you better not do it.

-----

Ayuup...

K.

Reply to
Kate

My son did about the same thing. He had been talking to his wife about buying a Harley.... I guess trying to talk her in to it. He knew better because he waited until she went out of town (to see her parents) to buy it. He only had it about six months. My wife and I got a big kick out of the whole thing.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

Hmmmm you can tell who's the king of their palace. Just what I need a wife that treats me like a child. She knows better! I don't tell her what to do and she better not tell me what I can and can't do. As long as I don't break the law or hurt her physically or emotionally. If I want a Harley I don't need her permission. Matter of fact I have 3 and she rides one.

Reply to
evodawg

Some people are not financially situated to own 3 Harleys. Then there are those that think they can afford one Harley, and buy it without the wife's blessing, (slight difference between blessing, and permission), and drain money needed for supporting the family household. Some guys get married, get mama pregnant, and still want to run around like they did in high school with no regard to their responsibilities. These guys need a woman that holds the reigns tight!

I am fairly fortunate, my wife and I talk before any large purchase is made, not necessarily looking for permission, but just more of a consultation. My wife has never refused me in any of my purchases, but then I am fairly cheep, and don't spend money I don't have. I have a shop full of nice tools, and a Harley Ultra Classic which I bought new, all with her blessings. It is amazing what you can get out of a marriage if you just threat SWMBO with respect. \Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Well if you were really in charge, you would only have 2 and would not have to take her with you. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Was that a Freudian slip there?

Reply to
Doug Miller

hahaha, she got my hand me down. Besides it's to small for me.

Reply to
evodawg

"Greg O" wrote

^^^^

LOL ... love it!

(Hope that was you being clever and not your speel cheker!) :)

Reply to
Swingman

I'm not an idiot. I was a bit crazy when younger, like most. But when I got married I settled down and started a construction company and raised my kids. When they grew up and I retired and sold my company it was time for ME! Up to that point I was a responsible husband. Now I have reverted back to my High School mode, hahaha. Think it's a (Alzheimer) thing, need help with spelling it though.

Reply to
evodawg

That anything like rodeo sex?

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

LOL! Sorry,just my spell checker taking over, and me not looking close enough before hitting the change button! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

I wondered if anyone would catch that!! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

"Dave in Houston" wrote

.... and hopefully with the reigning rodeo queen! ;)

Reply to
Swingman

Seriously, though -- I knew what you meant, and you're absolutely right.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Did she tell you it was too big for you??? ;~) Sounds like things worked out as she intended. :~)

Reply to
Leon

Ya think?

Reply to
evodawg

Just like the saying, "As long as mama is happy, everyone is happy!" I feel for the guys that can not grasp the concept! Although there are those women that nobody can please. Then I feel sorry for the saps that married them! It takes very little to keep my wife happy, and about the same for me, 'cuz mama is happy! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Reply to
mapdude

I doubt it. But your opinion duly noted.

Reply to
evodawg