Re: Psychopathology and The Wreck (or Tommy Wasteone Cries foul like the pathetic whiner that he is)

Hey Homer....Fuck you, doggie! Bite me.
--
Bill

For crying out loud, Dave...there is no need for this.
You are doing the exact thing that you say you are against. What kind of water does that hold?!
Also, you mentioned that Tom's reputation was tainted because of something he wrote a while back...with whom? You? Well, obviously, but with whom else?
Honestly, there have been several people here recently that sound like a bunch of 15-year-old girls having a spat in the girl's bathroom at school.
Dave, you can say some people have been ganging up on you but you make it to darn easy.
A lot of times in life, it is more wise to 'be nice' than to be right.
On 2 Jun 2004 04:45:28 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@thesafety.net (Ray Kinzler) wrote:

That's NEVER been true!!
Have a nice week...
Trent
Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !
(Ray Kinzler)

Wrong again. It's this insistence on being right that carries these ridiculous threads in a long caravan straight into the crapper.
"Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your mouth is moving." Anonymous
So I'll shut up. Please join me.
Bob

SOL (smiling out loud...NOT what you were thinkin' :) )
Have a nice week...
Trent
Dyslexics of the world ... UNTIE !

Killfiles are a wonderful thing. Why do people respond to BAD?
Simple; because they have no SELF CONTROL!
dave
Dave Hinz wrote:

See what I mean, Dave?
Maybe I should re-word what I said. Maybe I should have said:
Sometimes it is better to be quiet than to be right. And sometimes it is better to be quiet than to poke the coals.
I think it is time that we listened to what good old mom said so many years ago: If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.
All this schoolgirl stuff is ludicrous. I get more than I can stand when my daughter has a bunch of her ten-year-old friends over the house. Crikkies!

snipped-for-privacy@thesafety.net (Ray Kinzler) wrote:

The only requirement for evil to triumph is that the good do nothing.
--
Doors - Locks - Weatherstripping
POB 250121 Atlanta GA 30325
Wm Jones wrote:

Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.
-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg
"JG" wrote in message:

But evil is wrought by want of thought, As well as want of heart.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04
Swingman wrote:

Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?

Obi Wan

"JG" wrote in message

"No man was more foolish when he had not a pen in his hand, or more wise when he had."
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04
Swingman wrote:

All involutory collineations are harmonic homologies.

Your point is exactly correct.
The treasonous, "bi-partisan" false-elite must be brought to justice by The People.
--
Doors - Locks - Weatherstripping
POB 250121 Atlanta GA 30325
Add me to the bunch that wished they'd find another sandbox!
On 3 Jun 2004 05:14:54 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@thesafety.net (Ray Kinzler) wrote:

why not run over to the "undersigned" thread and tell Keeter what you told me? then we'll talk again.
dave