Re: Proxxon/Merlin e-motor mini-grinder vs mini air die grin

do most

A. Carve cured wood

grinder
whine)?
A. Noise level is not bad about same as drill or router.

light,
found
are

do most

A. Carve cured wood

grinder
whine)?
A. Noise level is not bad about same as drill or router.

light,
found
are

with a

disks all,

are a

may be

(renamed the

However, it

anyone
using
seems
decreased sound

point). I saw

:) but

Harry
I just purchased the Proxxon carver a couple of weeks ago. It's light, minimal vibration and seems to be built solid. I have used it only once to get the feel of it and was somewhat dissapointed. I have found the unit to be a bit on the weakside when carving wood. The chain cutter/carver is not cutting into hardwood as I expected, maybe carving basswood will be better but haven't tried it. I was planning on using this unit mainly for roughing out but was dissapointed with oak and butternut. I amInterested on other feedback from those who are using it.