Re: Project

On 2015-09-08 13:44:52 +0000, Chez Wig said:

Sorry ablout the pictures - I forgot this was a text-onnly forum. Don't look a them.

You idiot! This isn't a binaries group so don't post binaries here.
Parlez-vous anglais <www.rosettastone.com> wrote in wrote:

Wow, what a fantastic way to introduce yourselves to the group!
Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote in wrote:

Gonna guess the guys at Rosetta Stone would be less than thrilled to see he's illegally using their trademarked name, also.
John
On 08 Sep 2015 15:49:58 GMT, Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

Thanks for the complement, but you should have said "yourself" instead of "yourselves." With that said, I still thank you for the complement.
Pot, meet kettle...
It's always a hoot when those that fancy themselves clever aren't nearly as clever as they think they are.
On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 10:04:26 AM UTC-5, Chez Wig wrote:

Easy fix, 4 clicks of the mouse to post a link! http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/
Sonny