Re: Project

Here's one for those of hyou with actual skills:

Sorry ablout the pictures - I forgot this was a text-onnly forum. Don't look a them.

Reply to
Chez Wig

You idiot! This isn't a binaries group so don't post binaries here.

Reply to
Parlez-vous anglais

Parlez-vous anglais wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Wow, what a fantastic way to introduce yourselves to the group!

Reply to
Puckdropper

Puckdropper wrote in news:55ef03a6$0$46974 $c3e8da3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

Gonna guess the guys at Rosetta Stone would be less than thrilled to see he's illegally using their trademarked name, also.

John

Reply to
John McCoy

Easy fix, 4 clicks of the mouse to post a link!

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Thanks for the complement, but you should have said "yourself" instead of "yourselves." With that said, I still thank you for the complement.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Pot, meet kettle...

It's always a hoot when those that fancy themselves clever aren't nearly as clever as they think they are.

Reply to
Steve