Re: Problems with Rotozip

Well, the tool was originally designed to simply do dry wall cut outs. If you are doing more than that on a regular basis that may be your or its problem. It is a rather light weight tool that is not built to last.

I bought mine for the lights too. Be carefull with collet lock button. I think it is plastic. Brother broke it, HD replaced it.
WEs