Re: Preschool desk

    I have a large number of plans for low-stress computer furniture at the Web site below.
    The Child's Table, under "Freebies", may suit you needs.
    Let me know if you want to review any of the drawings or think you need a custom design.
    Thanks,
    Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net
    Woodware Designs     http://www.charm.net/~jriley/woodware.html
Check out our new Book:
"Look the Future Straight in the Eye" http://www.charm.net/~jriley/jeremiad/book.html
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:09:07 GMT, "Werlax"

    Let me know if you are still looking for computer desk plans.
    All our low-stress computer desk plans are now Free!