Re: Powermatic 66 and SWMBO Gloat?

Now the required response from the group:
YOU SUCK <g>
--
Jim in NC

I want to know if she has a sister!! you also suck

Update....
The saw was manufactured in 1996. I talked to Powermatic and they said they were amazed a saw like that could sit in a crate for 7 years untouched! According to Powermatic the only difference between a 1996 version is the dust port location, green vs black formica on the extension and the fact that it was made in McMinville, TN versus LaVergne TN.
he confirmed I got a great deal.
I finished tuning the saw last night, it runs as amazing as I ever expected!
hda

For those of us living near NJ, who was the liquidator?
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 19:41:38 -0400, "A.I."