On 01 Oct 2003 22:36:40 GMT, (WARRENRN1) wrote:

I was about to buy a low end Delta but when I pulled the blade down I noticed some flex. I looked at several and if you didn't pull straight down the blade (motor and all) would move a small amount to either side. I tried a DeWalt and didn't find any flex so I went that route. I've only had time to make a few cuts with it but have been happy with the limited results. Just one thing I would check in any brand you make look at.