Re: PORTABLE SHOOTING BENCH

Page 2 of 2
Sorry, I already bit and will think twice next time - touched on a sensitive subject with me.
Don
[PRO N.R.A GUN DRIVEL SNIPPED] Guns should be banned in our society. They are a plague of the worst kind. In Amsterdam, even the cops do not carry guns. Anyone who needs to own a gun to feel like a man is a coward inside.
JOAT Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. - Unknown
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Dec 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 01:56:23 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote:

I know Tim's original view of HTML didn't include any pictures, but why do people write pages like this where the images are all on separate pages ?
-- Smert' spamionam