Re: PORTABLE SHOOTING BENCH

Darn guns, I thought this was a planing (shooting) bench. Oh well, I have no doubt you'll post one someday soon...:-)

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

Women who own guns must be what - confused? Brainless troll..

Reply to
Groggy

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3197.bay.webtv.net:

[PRO N.R.A GUN DRIVEL SNIPPED]

Guns should be banned in our society. They are a plague of the worst kind. In Amsterdam, even the cops do not carry guns. Anyone who needs to own a gun to feel like a man is a coward inside.

Reply to
Susan G

And another idiot hits the bottom of the can with a resounding PLONK!

Reply to
CW

Wow first post to group under your email address according to a groups google search. The coward seems to be you.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Ah, the looney left: So much irrational hate, so little tolerance. Someone needs to watch "Full Metal Jacket":

"This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun."

Reply to
Dennis M. O'Connor

I need to own a gun to participate in benchrest competition. Now go take your lithium.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Hey troll, you forgot to crosspost to rec.pets.dogs

Reply to
Andy Dingley

why do people write pages like this where the images are all on separate pages ?

-- Smert' spamionam

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Poor parenting is the plague of our society, not guns. Guns are just tools that can be misused like any other -- such as airplanes.

I used to be a shooter, but other hobbies have filled the spot. I still respect the rights of others to shoot though.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Reed

Susan G thus spake:

In America, those cops would last about 10 minutes. I don't need a gun to feel anything but safer in my own home against murderering thieves, rapists, crack-heads and lawyers. Statistics from several countries that have banned guns show that violent crime increased, not decreased. Whereas, in areas that promoted gun carrying - such as Kennesaw, GA - crime all but disappeared.

Guns don't kill people, killfiles do.

Reply to
Greg G.

Talk about drivel. I've never seen an organization filled with more fools breaking their arms patting themselves on their backs than MENSA. The only reason that sue has the ability to say what she feels like is that "cowards with guns" died to ensure it. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave

Gun control is not about guns. It's about control. Depriving the peasants of their means of self-defense has always been the first step taken by any despot in the process of consolidating his power.

Lee Harkness Texas Certified Concealed Handgun Instructor
snipped-for-privacy@CHL-TX.com Low-cost Domain Registration and Hosting!

Howard

Guys I think we've been trolled again. Doing a Google Search on her shows only this one thread, anywhere. Looks like the trolls are back. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave

Hi Greg,

I used to live in Kennesaw. I must've lived in the "all but" neighbourhood though.

the other Greg

Reply to
Groggy

Sorry, I already bit and will think twice next time - touched on a sensitive subject with me.

Don