Re: PORTABLE SHOOTING BENCH

Page 1 of 2
Darn guns, I thought this was a planing (shooting) bench. Oh well, I have no doubt you'll post one someday soon...:-)
Greg
"T." wrote in message ...

http://ezines.firelands.net/muzzleblastsonline/vol2no2/articles/mbo22_6.htm
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote in
[PRO N.R.A GUN DRIVEL SNIPPED]
Guns should be banned in our society. They are a plague of the worst kind. In Amsterdam, even the cops do not carry guns. Anyone who needs to own a gun to feel like a man is a coward inside.

Women who own guns must be what - confused? Brainless troll..
And another idiot hits the bottom of the can with a resounding PLONK!

Wow first post to group under your email address according to a groups google search. The coward seems to be you.
Wes