Re: Popperpult

Silvan wrote:

Pictures????
Sounds like a blast!
Scott
up later, the damage remains.
Scott Brownell wrote:

Gonna take some when I get the new parts made and do the whole thing up in candy apple red. Maybe apply some flame decals... :)

It's the most fun I've had in my shop in years.
Ernie Jurick wrote:

Heee heee heee heee!!!!
Some links:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~rmine/seemore.html#Simulations http://www.ripcord.ws / http://www.mangonel.com / http://www.trebuchet.com /
Have fun.
-JBB

J.B. Bobbitt wrote:

Huh? Did you say something? I went away for a couple of hours. :)
I think this tears it. I'm going to complete Popperpult Mark IV as currently designed, and then I'm going to build a real trebuchet, now that I know what they actually look like, and how they're supposed to work. Then we'll see whether modern bungee chord power can out-throw mideival technology. :)