Re: PLEASE DO NOT CROSSPOST TO THE FAM.* HIERARCHY [FINAL WARNING]

Sun, Jul 24, 2005, 8:41pm (EDT-3) blackmon snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (BigBlackmon) burbled: DON'T YOU DARE CROSSPOST TO THE FAM HIERARCHY ESPECIALLY FAM.WOODWORKING OR THERE WILL BE SERIOUS USENET CONSEQUENCES
OK, quick quiz. How many of you nimrods noticed that this little troll cossposted his/her drivel?
JOAT I must be over the hill, 'cause I'm starting to pick up speed.
J T wrote:

Notice? I didn't even see it 'till you reposted it. %-) Now that I've gone and read the original I'm wondering, blowhard, or idiot. Talk about unenforcable. Unless we're supposed to take it as a personal threat. Even more amusing. I wonder if threats are allowed in the *.fam nanny groups.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
J T wrote:

umm.... I think that that was the whole point....
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:58:00 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

well, since the OP obviously lacked the intelligence or sense of humor needed to hang out at the wRECk, I figured that they had to be cross posting.. the second clue was when I was dumb enough to respond to the OP, Agent asked if I wanted to post to all groups or just the wRECk..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing