Re: Plans for Spinning Wheels and Looms

I'm gonna take a flying leap here and figure that if Mr. Rogers is "having trouble" he may not realize that "IDAGS" stands for "I Did A Google Search." Neal, google.com is probably your best best for finding plans, just search for "spinning wheel plans" or maybe "free spinning wheel plans" if you're cheap. And who isn't?
-BAT
Brett A. Thomas wrote:

*I* isn't cheap, I'm just broke.

"Loom Construction" by Jeri Hjert is my favorite book on looms. It's from 1978, but your library may have a copy.
Allen