Re: Plans for Spinning Wheels and Looms

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 03:26:17 GMT, Neal Rogers

>pixelated: >>Any ideas where I can get plans? Having trouble finding them on the web... >IDAGS "spinning wheel plans" and got "about 40,000" hits.

I'm gonna take a flying leap here and figure that if Mr. Rogers is "having trouble" he may not realize that "IDAGS" stands for "I Did A Google Search." Neal, google.com is probably your best best for finding plans, just search for "spinning wheel plans" or maybe "free spinning wheel plans" if you're cheap. And who isn't?

-BAT

Reply to
Brett A. Thomas

*I* isn't cheap, I'm just broke.
Reply to
Silvan

"Loom Construction" by Jeri Hjert is my favorite book on looms. It's from 1978, but your library may have a copy.

Allen

Reply to
Allen Windhorn