Re: Plans for a Kids desk needed

All our low-stress computer desk plans are now Free!

Thanks,

Tom Riley snipped-for-privacy@charm.net

Woodware Designs

out our new Book:

"Look the Future Straight >I'm looking for plans for a small/med sized desk for my daughters room. I

have made the NYW Student Desk previously for my son, and now am looking for >something a bit smaller and toned-down for my daughters small room. Any >suggestions on where I might find a plan or even a sample image would be >appreciated. > >Also, I am always on the look-out for that perfect coffee table. > >Thanks
Reply to
Riley

Well, I guess technically this isn't Spam since you're replying to someone, but dang, replying to a post that's over a year old is as good as Spam in my opinion.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA