Re: Planer question BAD ADVICE!

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 02:31:27 GMT, the infamous "Lew Hodgett" scrawled the following:

"Steve Turner" wrote: > >> >> >> Oh yeah? Well chew on this one for a while: > >Okay, you repost a blow hard like Joe Hall which is fine, but it >solves nothing and more to the point what is/are your suggestion(s) to >address the problem?

Open season on illegals and attorneys?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:07:37 -0700, the infamous "CW" scrawled the following:

Dina, my old 1920 tablesaur, came without a guard, a riving knife, and she's a real gaper. No zero-clearance here. She passes the nickel test if you count vibrating a flat nickel off her top. ;) Some day I'll straighten that motor shaft...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I didn't have a nickel to test my saw, so I taped 5 pennies together. It passed! (thanks, JOAT!) Tom

Reply to
tom