Re: Planer question BAD ADVICE!

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 02:31:27 GMT, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"

Open season on illegals and attorneys?
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:07:37 -0700, the infamous "CW"

Dina, my old 1920 tablesaur, came without a guard, a riving knife, and she's a real gaper. No zero-clearance here. She passes the nickel test if you count vibrating a flat nickel off her top. ;) Some day I'll straighten that motor shaft...

I didn't have a nickel to test my saw, so I taped 5 pennies together. It passed! (thanks, JOAT!) Tom