re planer/joiner

I have a Makita planer joiner [ model 2030] that I would like to get rid of . A super machine with an independant long bed 6" joiner and 12 " planer on a common base .
I used this machine on a daily basis un0til I got an 8" grizzele guts joiner and a 20" planer . the makita joiner actually has a longer bed than the 8" joiner.
the infeed /outfeed rollers need resurfacing, which can be done by most printing machine roller surfacing companies, cost is in the region of $200. mjh
Where are you and the machine located? What price are you looking for?
mike hide wrote:

atlanta ga . about $ 650...mjh

of
common