Re: PING skeezics@home.com

If you've still got that Emglo, and interested in a trade, I can

>offer 81 Fine Woodworking magazines. All good, except 2-3, that musta >got a drink, or something, spilled on 'em, 'cause some of the pages are >stuck together somewhat. E-mail me, if interested, or not. > >JOAT >"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum >immane mittam." >(I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous >rock at your head.) > >Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT >Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004. >Some tunes I like. >
would work for me exept i already have a stack of mags that i

have no place to keep. he said whilst ducking for fear of the flying rocks!!! skeez

Reply to
skeezics

skeezics responds:

No rocks. Note for T. I've got a couple not-so-old Craftsman small compressors (dual hotdog 537 HP and a pancake 319 HP) for trade. The dual hotdog works, but leaks around the manifold--someone at DeVilbiss had the bright idea of making it capable of taking 2 hoses at one time, and the manifold has leaked since day one...otherwise a good compressor (both are oilless); the pancake had a rusted out feed to the gauge from day 2. I replaced the tube, but haven't had time to fix the wiring (just need to release the grommet, rethread the wire and replace the grommet...or cut the damned grommet off and use tape).

I did the baseboards in this house with the hotdog. Did nothing with the other since it ran about 7 minutes and the tube snapped. That's it.

Most of my FWW were soaked down with a flooded basement 3-4 years ago.

Charlie Self "Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin

Charlie Self