Re: PING: Morris - SpaceClaim (follow-up)

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:05:23 -0500, the infamous Swingman scrawled the following:

Morris Dovey wrote: >> Sw>>>

I googled it and came up with figures of $999-1,255 PER YEAR LEASE. The last sentence the demo guy spoke was something to the effect of "affordable for everyone". He's prolly pulling down CONgressional pay scale.

Reply to
Larry Jaques