Re: Piano Wire Dragon Fly

And since Google doesn't archive binaries groups, I've taken the liberty of crossposting to rec.woodworking so that this URL, at least, *will* get archived.
Nice work, Charlie. The lacewood veneer is an especially clever touch.
--
Regards,
Doug Miller wrote:

As far as the binary archive for abpw, courtesy of DJ Delorie, there's:
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Now this is the BEST thing to come to this newsgroup in a long time! I'd like to thank DJ for the time and effort, and hope this is a permenent (or at least long-time) thing.
Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

IIRC, DJ's been archiving the photos for a couple of years.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA