Re: Pet Door

Last night and today the National Geographic Channel showed Animal Extraction. Featuring two professionals removing a mother raccoon and her babies from a woman's attic.
Well, basiclly, the mother took off with one baby, and didn't come back. The pros sealed up where she had been coming and going. Then set the babies out, but she still didn't return. So they agitated one of t he babies. She came back and got one. They agitated another. She came back, pissed. Each return trip she was more pissed. A real hoot seeing a grown man, a professional mind you, running away from a pissed raccoon, out in the open air, not nside. Made me very glad it wasn't me.
A raccoon can be a fearsome thing to mess with. Which is why I won't. Cute, maybe; but if I see one eying me I'll be very happy to back off, way off. It's one of thos, "don't do this at home kids, leave it to the professionals", type of t hing.
If you can catch the program, I'd recommend it. Good entertainment.
JOAT If you're not making a rocket, it ain't rocket science.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) spake thusly and wrote:

If you see one during the day or if one is "eyeing" you, it probably has rabies (which is one of most direct routes to bad health).
Steve
--
www.sellcom.com for firewood splitters, ergonomic chairs,
office phone systems, "non-mov" surge protection, Exabyte,