Re: Parks waterborne floor finish - I just bought "professional use only" Bona Mega

Hi Dave,
I'm also looking to refinish an oak floor and want to do it once and be done with it.
What was your experience in the end on the MEGA product from Bona? Did you try the TRAFFIC? Would you use it again?
Also, where did you buy it? (I'm in San Jose, CA)
Many thanks,
jpxc66 at Yahoo dot com