Re: Over 21 please . . . could offend

Rob V writes:

Yeah. Been there and wish I'd done that.
Charlie Self "Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance." Ambrose Bierce
I'm offended.
Send me a tool or a board to make amends.
-JBB
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:50:52 GMT, "J.B. Bobbitt"

Stick to tools, you don't really need any jummywood boards. On second thought, get him to send you any boards he's got that are not jummywood.
Luigi Replace "no" with "yk" twice in reply address for real email address
"Man is a tool-using animal. Weak in himself and of small stature, he stands on a basis of some half-square foot, has to straddle out his legs lest the very winds supplant him. Nevertheless, he can use tools, can devise tools: with these the granite mountain melts into light dust before him: seas are his smooth highway, winds and fire his unwearying steeds. Nowhere do you find him without tools. Without tools he is nothing: with tools he is all." Thomas Carlyle
And that would be . .. NONE! LOL!
Jums
scribbled

Liar!