Re: Our Heavenly Father 12-22-05

On Sep 1, 4:40pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

This is a ww group. Don't you have any of His bookshelf plans to share, or something?
On Sat, 1 Sep 2012 20:40:52 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

"Whats a cubit"

You didn't study Pre-metric?
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message wrote:

You didn't study Pre-metric? ========================================================================You never listened to Bill Cosby?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bputeFGXEjA

Joe
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Yes, I'll save everyone the trouble of looking it up (from Wikipedia):
A *cubit* is an ancient linear unit based on the length of the forearm, from elbow to the tip of the middle finger, usually from 17 to 21 inches (43 to 53 cm).
It's not to hard to see why they didn't use the distance from the base of the heel to the middle of the kneecap! : ) Either would seem to be workable if you worked by yourself!

Find out HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so9o3_daDZw

-- The most powerful factors in the world are clear ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will. -- J. Arthur Thomson
On 9/2/2012 12:33 AM, Markem wrote:

"Well lets see here, i used to know what a cubit was. Well anyway, when you get that done..."
Good ol' Bill Cosby.
--
Steve Barker