Re: OT - Wreck Rant

Warren Z makes a case:

But what?
If you think it's bad here, take a quick gander at rec.photo.digital.
AFAIK, the only way to work it without changing the basis the NG is to kill file or ignore. Anything else changes things that probably should stay the same.
Now, if there were some day to trace these turkeys down and declare open season, at least just before Thanksgiving....:) (just in case anyone things I'm serious).
Charlie Self "We're 269 days from the election, and that's several political lifetimes." TERRY HOLT, Bush campaign spokesman.

Nice troll...did you enjoy it...i did...lol now i'm feeding a troll....
Nice pick, Myx.
-JBB

I miss the old "troll for catches" posts I don't see those much anymore.
--

"Myxylplyk" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:s3aVb.16231$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...
Y'know, I spend about 30-45 seconds a week adjusting my kill-files for the wreck, and they work just fine. If you choose not to filter, or to access newsgroups in such a way that you cannot filter, that's your choice, your problem, your responsibility.
As for Google searches of the wreck, well... you're choosing to use a non-filtered source. Act responsibly. Don't click on links you're not confident of with your MIL sitting next to you.
I suppose you could lobby whatever government oversees whatever country you live in and ask them to please monitor everyone's behaviour all the time so that your sensibilities aren't offended.
Have you joined the class action lawsuit claiming damages because people saw a 5 second peek of Janet's nipple? There's a cause worth fighting for (although it could have been worse... It could have been Michael's).
djb
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

ROTFL!

The constitutional interpretation of free speech that is now excepted is totally bastardized as to what Jefferson and the founders had in mind. They meant for political speech to be protected and free, if they had seen the filth Warren is referring to they would have thrown a fit.
If the Second Amendment were interpreted as loosely as the First we'd all be buying rocket launchers and M203's at the local gun store.
KY
KYHighlander wrote:

This is a keeper. ;-)
-- Mark

be
Or, we would be required to bear arms.
Frank
Frank Ketchum writes:

Or arm bears.
There are substantive differences in the two amendments, anyway.
Charlie Self "Everything has its limit - iron ore cannot be educated into gold." Mark Twain
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 23:58:13 +0000, Charlie Self wrote:

...and similarities. The Bill of Rights are all concerned with _individual_ rights (individual bears aren't mentioned).
-Doug
Doug Winterburn writes:

True. Not menitoning bears was a major oversight, one that proves our Founding Fathers were not perfect.
Charlie Self "Everything has its limit - iron ore cannot be educated into gold." Mark Twain
Locally speaking I think some people wish that they could arm crows. Ok Nevermind.
--

"Charlie Self" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m23.aol.com...
Warren Z wrote:

So find him, then tell his mother what he's been doing with his computer. She'll smash it with a sledge hammer, and that will be the end of it.
First you have to find him.