Re: OT: Why today's CDs sound like crap (ping Swingman et al)

"Robatoy" wrote

I was thinking Scarlett Johansson.
http://www.fmplus.net/common/d_images/src/8/Image/Images_Show/Scarlett_Johanson_300.jpg
Ahhh yes! ... that could make even old farts rise to the occasion, occasionally.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07
"Charlie Self" wrote:

are
mitzvahs
After Sinatra, it's a long way down to the next level of those working today with the exception of Bennett and the new kid Buble<s/p>.
We have lost so many of the good ones.
Lew

Not just in music: I read the obit earlier today of George MacDonald Fraser, the author of the Flashman series (and a slew of other books). He was only 82.
Does anyone else recall the "Don't Trust Anyone Over 30" movement? That started either the year I turned 30, or the year before.